You can now find covid-19 quick test for IgG/IgM detection in Durviz. An immuno lateral flow chromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies against 2019-nCoV in human blood, serum, plasma or also in a lancet blood sample. This puts at our fingertips an effective method for rapid diagnosis of COVID-19 infection in the person undergoing the test.
If you are looking for a device with which you can perform concentrations in your laboratory, and by extension to be able to formulate adequate diagnoses with little margin of error, the concentration centrifuges of the Real brand, will surprise you pleasantly.
Models of concentration centrifuges
Centrifugal to develop different concentration techniques are devices that allow you to perform laboratory tests in a short time and with high reliability.
The BTD4 model is a small concentration centrifuge, specially designed for human diagnostics. It is portable and its operation is very simple. It is a tube-compatible device of up to 20 ml of the Real brand and reaches a speed of 4000 revolutions per minute. Includes an 8-vial angular rotor of the same brand.
Works thanks to a maintenance-free induction motor. In addition, this engine is suspended on rubber parts that reduces vibrations that may occur during operation.
The BTD4-2 model is a concentration centrifuge designed for routine medical analysis of hospitals. It is a model that has a wide variety of accessories, which make them also compatible with the analysis work that is carried out in research processes.
Is a centrifuge compatible with tubes with capacity up to 50 milliliters. Like the other model of the brand, this device also reaches a speed of 4000 revolutions per minute.
- It has an exterior metal structure.
- It has a series of rubber supports that reduce vibrations that can arise when in operation.
- It has a series of gas springs to prevent the door from falling.
- You have an emergency release of the lid lock.
- It has a safety lock on the lid to prevent it from opening during centrifugation.
- Its operation is extraordinarily quiet.
- It has a countdown timer that marks the times of each process.
- Allows the recovery of the data of the last set parameters.
- Performs a self-diagnosis of errors in case they appear.
Both concentration centrifuges are compatible with the Real brand Mini and Midi Sistem systems.
All these products allow to make a higher performance to the systems of obtaining, preserving and analyzing all kinds of human or animal samples. Especially those related to the tests of intestinal parasites from faecal samples, but not exclusively to them.
At Durviz Laboratories we put them at your fingertips so you can enjoy the features of both models.
To buy them you only have to enter our website and purchase them, once you have registered as a customer. We will take care of sending them to your home or the home you indicate, with all the guarantees and care that each product requires. And always at the best price. Remember, in this sense, that we are official and authorized distributors of the main brands manufacturers of laboratory products. Something that reinforces the way we work and that encourages us to continue to grow in the sector, where we already occupy a prominent place.
We keep you informed of the latest developments in the areas of diagnosis and research through online seminars and meetings
How can you use an AI powered engine to design custom single-cell DNA panels in minutes? Mission Bio has just launched Tapestri Designer 2.0 and will walk you through the steps involved with creating your custom panel.
New features include:
Entire human and mouse genome. Great for early phase drug development.
Includes exons and introns. Perfect for CRISPR applications.
Join us to unlock the power of single-cell DNA sequencing for your research needs and receive a special offer code for attending.
2 jun 2020 06:30 PM en Madrid
This tool will allow you to easily and quickly perform analysis of various pathogenic samples infected by viruses or bacteria found in substances such as plasma, blood, serum, cellless bodily fluids, cells themselves, tissues, etc.
These products are now more than ever necessary in the daily activity of laboratories around the world. But it is also necessary against premium products that ensure that the results we get from these tests are reliable and allow us to have data with which to put strategies in the right way.
DNA Extraction Kit – Intron RNA
The Intron Brand DNA and RNA Extraction Kit is one of the most complete on the market. Compared to other analysis systems, those that allow the extraction of ADRs and ARNs from this brand offer the following advantages compared to other options that we can find on the market:
– It is a system that uses a low concentration of caótropic salt and better lysis efficiency. Something that does happen with the conventional products that we have in the sector. Especially those that focus on total RNA extraction.
–It has a greater efficiency of lysis without additional additives, which means obtaining results with greater reliability since there is less chance of contagion or alterations in them.
– It is very effective in the stable extraction of DNA and RNA from various pathogenic samples.
– It employs for its proper functioning, a method without phenol and without the need to perform EtOH precipitation
– It is an appropriate system for the extraction of samples such as forensic medicine and diagnosis of diseases, among many other actions.
With all this, this kit is used with total efficiency for the extraction of DNA and total RNA that is present in samples of pathogens such as viruses and bacteria, even those found in plasma or anticoagulated blood, in serum, in cellless and cellless bodily fluids, as well as in pathogenic tissues, among many other alternatives. This makes it easy to induce lysis, and do so without using any additives.A goal that is achieved by this kit using substances such as mercaptoethanol. In addition, DNA and RNA extraction is faster and more efficient, as it is done by membrane columns. This means that DNA and RNA isolated through this analysis system can be used to perform clinical diagnosis of people and animals infected with diseases caused by viruses and bacteria. Like, for example, Coronavirus.
Thus, the main – but not the only – applications of this kit are as follows:
-Detection of pathogens
-PCR or RT-PCR
-PCR quantitative (qPCR, qRT-PCR)
-Research of infectious diseases.
So, if you want to have top quality technology in your analyses, do not hesitate and buy this kit. You can find it in our product catalog and ask us for as many units as you need. We will take you to wherever you indicate with all the guarantees.
Remember that in Durviz we are specialists in the provision of laboratory material, a sector in which we stand out for having the exclusive distribution in Spain of several brands of international relevance.
There are many people who want to know if they are infected with COVID 19. And the fact that we can be carriers of the virus and not show any symptoms, is especially delicate when we work in sectors where we come into contact with many people hence the importance of having a COVID-19: RT-PCR Kit.
COVID-19: RT-PCR Kit
The RT-PCR KIT is an analysis kit that allows us to know if a person is infected with coronavirus. Remember that you have to be very scrupulous when selecting a virus with these characteristics since there are four genes in the Coronavirus family and you have to choose the test that best suits each one of them.
Each of the genes in the coronavirus family is known by the name of one of the letters of the Greek alphabet. In this case with the first four: alpha, beta, gamma and delta.
Corona alpha and beta viruses can cause disease in both humans and animals, while others, such as the gamma and delta coronaviruses, only infect animals.
Well, the new coronavirus (specifically named as COVID-19) belongs to the beta gene family and is one of the new infectious coronaviruses that infects the human body as a pathogen of massive pneumonia that occurred in Wuhan, Hubei (China ) in December 2019. A disease that months later has become a pandemic and affects the population of the entire planet, given the speed and ease with which it spreads.
Hence it is especially important to diagnose an infection quickly, as there are no vaccines or antivirals approved for prophylactic or therapeutic purposes. What can cause death in case, above all, that the infected person has diseases related to chronic respiratory tract.
Well, to be able to detect it in time and catch the disease at its beginning, there is nothing better than to test people with symptoms (or who have been close to those who have had it). And to carry it out the best is to have the most reliable test on the market: the COVID-19: RT-PCR Kit, a test that is validated by the Carlos III Institute (to which the National Center for Microbiology belongs)
The guiding principle of this kit is that you can detect the new coronavirus using the RT-PCR probe method in real time, through the reaction of the specific primer and the fluorescent probe in the sample.
In addition, this test can also detect the RdRp gene and the E gene, markers for the detection of new coronaviruses, so it is also a new way of anticipating the infection of other similar genes. In addition, the N gene suggested by the US CDC is included. and the RNaseP gene.
Its intended use is using sputum that accumulates in the lower airways, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BAL), or nasopharyngeal smear (NS) and oropharyngeal smear (OS) collected simultaneously in the upper airways.
Plataforma de precisión para análisis de célula única
Las enfermedades complejas evolucionan, por lo que comprender la variabilidad genética – incluida la coexistencia de mutaciones a nivel unicelular – es de vital importancia para que los investigadores clínicos rompan el ciclo respuesta al tratamiento, resistencia y recaída.
From assay development to routine quality control, SARS-CoV-2 research materials and IVD controls from Microbiologics combine precision with the convenience of user-friendly formats
In Durviz we have one of the best models of benchtop incubators on the market: the IVF TECH multi-chamber. It is a model with remarkable improvements over other products that preceded it and that saves time in laboratories, also improving the reliability of the results obtained in the process of work related to in vitro fertilization.
So that you can get acquainted with them in Durviz we have written the following article in which we present its most outstanding features, so that you can assess if it is interesting its acquisition for your laboratory.
IVF TECH, multichamber incubators: Features
The IVF TECH model, one of the newest in terms of benchtop incubators is a system that stands out for its optimal performance.
For this purpose it has the following characteristics:
– Ensures safe environmental control for embryos. This ensures greater optimal growth potential due to stable environment, stable temperature and atmosphere generated by this benchtop incubator.
– Each camera fits 4 plates, so a total of 16-32 plates are possible. Which means gaining in efficiency and performance in everyday work.
– The chambers are heated individually. The same is true for the lower and upper pads, which are heated in a particular way.
– This system has two gas sensors in the mixing chamber to ensure optimal mixing.
– This incubator has a number of setpoints for temperature and gas, allowing you to monitor at all times the process that is taking place in the system.
– This incubator has temperature and gas offsets.
–It has a large mixing chamber for quick recovery when opening and/or closing the caps where the embryos are stored.
– IVF TECH has different dedicated gas sampling ports for each chamber.
– Its filtered air current is HEPA VOC.
– For proper operation it does not need gas premixing, and this system has a built-in gas mixer for CO2 and N2.
– It has low pressure CO2 N2 inlet gases.
–In order to avoid an increase in the light bill, the IVF TECH system is a low-power device in a steady state (95W) at 37 degrees Celsius.
–We can perform temperature control in a stable way, with rapid recovery.
– Stable and precise gas control is possible, making it easy to recover them quickly.
– For the development of its work the system employs low gas consumption (CO2:, 5 L / h, N2: <3.0 L / h)
– The maintenance and cleanliness of the system is essential, hence its inventors have designed procedures to carry it out effortlessly. This is possible thanks to the advanced surface treatment of the cameras, allowing for an impeccable working environment.
To make these incubators fit your work rate, they are available with 2, 4 or 6 separate compartments, multiplying their possibilities of use.
The system, in its entire weight, has an approximate weight of 56 kilograms. Although a packaging reinforcement system has been used for shipment that raises the weight of the block to 76 kilograms.
So, if you want to work with full guarantee and shorten the times of the procedures in in vitro fertilization, do not hesitate and buy in IVF TECH, one of the best bench incubators on the market. You can learn more by visiting our website.
Validated by the Carlos III Institute of Health (ISCIII)
Kit Real Time RT-PCR
If you are looking for a test with which you can make reliable diagnoses about diseases as serious as the one that currently affects us by COVID-19, do not hesitate and get the kit that we have in Durviz.
Se trata de una manera inmejorable de poner a la gente en conocimiento de su estado de salud o pueda detectar la presencia de este coronavirus y tomar las medidas pertinentes.
LiliF COVID-19 Kit RT-PCR (detection of genes RdRP, E, N, RNaseP) CE IVD developed by INTRON
It should be noted that there are currently four genes in the Coronavirus family. They are known as alpha, beta, gamma and delta. Alpha and beta corona viruses can cause disease in both humans and animals, while others, such as gamma and delta coronaviruses, only infect animals.
The new coronavirus (COVID-19) belongs to those we have previously identified as beta genes. It is one of the new infectious coronaviruses that, upon contact with the human body, infects them as a pathogen of massive pneumonia that occurred in The town of Wuhan, hubei Province, China, in December 2019.
Given the severity of this disease, it is very important to diagnose the infection quickly, as there are no vaccines or antivirals approved for prophylactic or therapeutic purposes.
The kit RT-PCR we offer in Durviz allows to detect, in real time, the new coronavirus using the RT-PCR probe method, through the reaction of the specific primer and the fluorescent probe in the sample.
RT-PCR can detect the RdRp gene and the E gene, markers for the detection of new coronaviruses, which is an important help for researchers. In addition, the N gene suggested by the U.S. CDC, and the RNaseP gene, which confirms the validity of all test reactions, are included.
With all this, the intended use of this test makes it possible to detect the presence of viruses in sputum samples in the lower airways, bronchoalveolar washing fluid, nasopharyngeal smears and oropharyngeal smears collected simultaneously in the upper airways.
LiliF™ COVID-19 Kit RT-PCR Kit has been validated by the Carlos III Institute of Health (ISCIII)
LiliF COVID-19 Real-time RT-PCR Kit supplies the necessary components to perform the RT-PCR separately, being able to use the consumable selected by the user and being compatible with any thermocycler
LiliF™ COVID-19 Real-time RT-PCR Kit
Saliva is a substance that can give us a lot of information about a person’s state of health. At Durviz we know how interesting and reliable the data that can be extracted from a person’s saliva is, which is why we have products that facilitate its analysis. It is very important to have first-class products that help us to preserve the saliva sample without any contamination..
For this reason, in our virtual store we have products such as the Real Saliva Collection and Transport, one of the most popular on the market. This kit provides a fast and safe all-in-one method for the collection, stabilization and transport of saliva samples at room temperature.
Its main characteristics are the following:
- Easy collection, transport and processing of saliva samples.
- Painless collection, and non-invasive (as opposed to other systems where samples are taken from patients).
- Allows saliva samples to be stored for 2 years.
- The saliva kept in this kit is preserved and ready to be sent.
- It allows the subsequent isolation of DNA making it an element of excellent quality and integrity.
The operation of this kit is very simple and requires few steps, which speeds up the work in the laboratory. The first thing to do is to collect the saliva samples. This is done by simply spitting into the collection funnel that has been assembled with a collection tube. This eliminates almost 100% of the possibility of contamination.
After collecting 2 millilitres of saliva (container capacity), the content of the saliva preservation solution is added and mixed with the extracted saliva. Finally, the saliva collection tube is sent to the laboratory for further isolation and DNA analysis.
This is usually recommended with the Real Pure saliva kit, which follows the same protocol and
that you get unbeatable results. The saliva samples are kept stably for more than one year at room temperature and more than 2 years if these same samples remain within the following temperature range: -20ºC or -80ºC.
For best performance, the manufacturer also recommends the following for the
when saliva samples are collected and preserved:
1. It is advisable not to eat, chew gum, drink or smoke during the 30 minutes before the saliva sample is taken.
2. It is advisable to wash out the mouth with water and wait for 10 minutes.
3. It is better if the patient rubs his cheeks and the palate with his tongue before collecting the sample. This gesture is sufficient to stimulate the secretion of saliva.
4. Before starting to collect the sample, it is convenient to place the funnel in the saliva collection tube. Then just spit the saliva into the funnel until the liquid (not including the bubbles) reaches the 2 milliliter line in the collection tube. If there are excess bubbles, they should be removed by gently tapping the tube on a hard surface.
5. Remove the blue cap from the saliva preservation solution.
6. Add the saliva-conserving solution to the collection tube.
7. Close the saliva collection tube tightly to avoid accidents or contamination.
8. Shake for 15 seconds to thoroughly mix the products with the saliva.
9. Once this procedure is done, the saliva sample is now preserved and ready to be stored, shipped or processed.
For all these reasons, this new model of Saliva Collection Kit is one of the most popular on the market. And one of the most popular among laboratory professionals.
8:30 -14:00 & 15:00 – 17:30
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Leonardo Da Vinci, 10
Valencia Technology Park
46980 Paterna, Valencia, SPAIN
Phone: +34 96 136 61 07
Fax: +34 96 136 61 68