Reagents and material for IVF
V-TRANSIN, for the controlled release of embryos. Volume 1ml.
V-GLASSPET, 25 pipettes per bag. Volume capacity: 2 ml.
V- MorphoSlide, Pre-stained slides for the study of sperm morphology.
V-Marker, Non-toxic and xylene-free permanent markers
V-OIL oil for ART procedures and short and long-term cultures. CE Mark
MEA Tested consumable
Pipette tips.– Sterile, with and low retention in rack of 10×96 units. Certified DNA, DNase and RNase, Endotoxins (pyrogens). Available volumes: 10ul, 20ul, 100ul, 200ul, 1250ul.
TransferMan 4.– Micromanipulator designed to guarantee optimal results for all your micromanipulation requirements.
CellTram Air/Oil.- Manual microinjectors for pressure control, manual microinjection and liquid dispensing.
Galaxy 48R.– 48-liter medium-sized incubator, large backlit display with on-screen help menu, control and recording of temperature, humidity, CO2 data, door openings, alarms and optional O2 control.
Microscopes for assisted reproduction techniques (IVF, ICSI and IMSI)
ZEISS Stemi 508
– Compact design: easy to use in laminar flow cabinets
– Apochromatic optics for a brilliant display
– Wi-Fi mode
– Recommended for sample preparation and quality control
– Alternative model: ZEISS SteREO Discovery.V8
ZEISS Axio Lab.A1
– Compact vertical microscope and easy to use
– Phase contrast, light field, dark field and possibility of fluorescence.
– Recommended for routine semen analysis
– Alternative model: ZEISS Axio Scope. A1
ZEISS Axio Observer 5
– Inverted microscope
– Brightness contrast options: iHMC, PlasDIC, DIC, fluorescence and others.
– Compatible with heated bases
– Compatible with laser technology and micromanipulators.
– Recommended for embryo fertilization and quality control
– Alternative model: ZEISS Axio Vert.A1
Complete line of cryogenic equipment for the transport, handling and storage of liquid nitrogen and biological samples.
Containers for nitrogen storage
Non-pressurized: Range TR, capacity from 11 to 100 L, a static storage time of 180 days. Self-pressurized: Range TP capacity from 35 to 100 L. Easy to use and equipped with a decanting valve to dispense liquid nitrogen safely. AGIL range: capacity from 0.5 to 6L.
Sample storage containers
Long-term storage: GT Range Great Autonomy from 2 to 35 L. and GT Range Large Capacity from 13 to 40 L. Storage with CryoMemo: ARPEGE range from 40 to 75 L. High capacity storage and convenient handling: ESPACE range from 200 to 700 L. Larger storage capacity RCB range with turntable and assisted opening from 500 to 1000 L.
Containers for transport of samples
Solution for a comfortable and safe transport of biological samples VOYAGEUR range from 2 to 20 L. They allow the traceability of the samples.
Cleaning of containers: cleaning and disinfection of cryogenic containers that guarantees the correct functioning in perfect conditions.
No products found which match your selection.